Location: Asia » Malaysia » Malacca » Malacca City » Jalan Jalan Guesthouse
1. In my last trip to the most historic places in Malaysia, Malacca City, I stayed at Jalan-Jalan Guesthouse.
2. Situated at Jalan Tukang Besi, only next to the Jonker Street (Jalan Hang Jebat).
3. Very good spot!! Near with everything you need.
4. I stayed in the dormitory for 2 nights.
5. Only RM18 per night for dorm (1 bed).
6. One dormitory room got 6 beds. So you will mix up with other travelers but most of them are foreigners. (Male & Female mix)
7. Highly recommended by me if you want to explore the city!
8. Very nice and calm guesthouse.
9. And the staffs are friendly. Yeah!
10. I booked through the Hostelworld.com because this guesthouse is one of the high rated. Oh, I got premium account from Hostelworld, so they dont charged me any service charge...
11. Not really recommended for those not use to stay in the dormitory. Maybe you can get a private room. Still cheaper if compare to hotel.
12. Got 2 bathrooms. Only 1 bathroom with the hot shower.
13. Free drinks (Coffee/Tea). Anytime you want. Also, you can mingle around with other traveler as exchange the traveling experience and some tips..
14. Got PC for you if you want to use the internet. And also free WiFi.
15. The room got Fan & Air-Cond. Quite cool! Nice!
16. Also got bicycle rental. RM5 !
17. The entrance door you need to enter security code. So its quite secured.
18. You also got your own room key and your own locker key.
19. Here is the their website: www.jalanjalanguesthouse.com
20. Enjoy your stay!
Malacca other stories:
Episode 08 | Clock Tower Mamak Stall
Episode 07 | A Famosa
Episode 06 | Jonker 88 Restaurant
Episode 05 | Trishaw Ride / Beca
Episode 04 | Riverine Coffeehouse
Episode 03 | Malacca River Cruise
Episode 02 | Jalan-Jalan Guesthouse
Episode 01 | Weekend Trip Summary