When I searched about cheap hotel in KL with swimming pool facility, this hotel came out in the search result. After reading some reviews in TripAdvisor and Booking.com, I decided to stay here for 1 night. And here is my review regarding my stay.
Details of my stay
Date: November 2015
Room: Standard Room with Double Bed (No Window)
Price: RM130 Click here to check the best rate!
Book through: Booking.com
Why I decided to stay here?
1. First of all, because the hotel has swimming pool at their rooftop which is awesome.
2. The price is quiet cheap for hotel with swimming pool and gym facilities.
3. The location. It is situated at the middle of Central Market, Padang Merdeka & Masjid Jamek.
4. Just a few meter from my office. My HQ office is situated at Dayabumi building, which is really near.
1. Check-in – The check-in process was smooth and fast. Did not encountered any problem. The staffs were helpful and professional.
2. Lobby interior – Simple and nothing to brag about and a little wonder they said this is 4star hotel
3. Lift – Big and fast. Feel secured.
4. Room – Quiet cozy compared to the price I pay. No window is the disadvantage but I was aware during the booking process as it was mentioned on the booking.
5. Bathroom quite big.
1. Comfortable bed
2. Awesome swimming pool but the city view. But some of the tall building seem near and very awkward to swim around as I felt somebody watching me. Lol
3. Gym facilities
4. Lift quite big and fast.
1. No window. It was really hard to wake up in the morning
2. Breakfast no available. But no problem as I always woke up very late. And the hotel restaurant seem very simple.
3. To enter the gym, you need to call the reception to ask them to open the gym door.
4. Limited seat at the swimming pool.
5. As the hotel situated at the middle of everything, it was really hard for someone to pick you up as they cannot wait for you.
Will I be back?
Pacific Express Hotel
Central Market Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Hang Kasturi
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Check the latest rate here!: Pacific Express Hotel Central Market