Insya-Allah I will start my holiday on October till January (3months).
Before I start working, I had planned my holiday
Searching for the cheap price.
Now, all the flight tickets. had been bought.
43 days, Start from 27Oct-8Dec.
There are some changes to be made. Need to cancel for Pattaya & Boracay due to the time constraint and ticket price.
8 Countries. Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Laos, Singapore, HongKong,Macau, Phillipines
So, here were the price for the flight tickets I bought.
Total price= Ticket Price + Tax + 15kg Luggage
1. Kuching - Kuala Lumpur = RM 44 (AirAsia)
2. Kuala Lumpur - Jakarta = RM 85 (AirAsia)
3. Jakarta - Yogyajakarta = RM 92 (AirAsia)
4. Bandung - Bali = RM 128 (AirAsia)
5. Bali - Phuket = RM 110 (AirAsia)
6. Phuket - ChiangMai = RM 84 (AirAsia)
7. Bangkok - Udon Thani = RM 178 (AirAsia)
9. Vientiene - Kuala Lumpur = RM 102 (AirAsia)
10. Kuala Lumpur - Singapore = RM65 (AirAsia)
11. Singapore - Hong Kong = RM 375 (Tiger Airways)
12. Macau - Manila = RM 202 (Tiger Airways)
13. Manila - Cebu = RM 88 (Air Phil Express)
14. Cebu - Manila = RM 98 (Cebu Pacific)
15. Manila - Kota Kinabalu = RM 129 (AirAsia)
16. Kota Kinabalu - Kuching = RM 134 (Malaysia Airlines)
So, 43 days, 8countries,16 Airline Tickets = RM 1914
Yeah.... that is what we call Backpacking....